Wednesday, March 26, 2008

4 Games - 2 wins

Today I played f0ur Sit and Go 1$ Tournaments and won 2 and loss 2 which puts me overall in front. Overall I won 9$ and it cost me 4.80$.

Ultimately playing good hands is still the best technique out there. An important lesson in one of the loss games, I should have not gone all in when there is still 8 players. Especially with turn and river, anything could pop and it did.

The best game of the night was coming from 840 chips left. With 2 players holding about 12.5K of the chips. Aggressive play was needed on good hands. Eventually I had the upper hand and instead of going all in on all good hands, slowly milk and wore them down with my play. Good game.

Lessons learn so far
  • Play for the Money
  • Play good hands
  • Don't fish or chase cards
  • Watch the game, learn to change style of play
  • Don't Tilt, bad beats are ok as it doesn't happen often. (even holding KK, fold)

No comments: