Monday, March 24, 2008

My Strategy

My current strategy is to play Sit and Go tournament games. Sit and Go tournaments, are games where you can play for anything from just 1$ to 1000$ + a 20% rake rate. In any one game there can range from 9 to 45 players. Like any tournament, the winner is the person with all the chips.

However the best thing about playing tournaments is you don't have to finish first to win some money. As you can win money from 3rd up to 7th position depending on type of game.

The reason I am playing these games, as this will give me the best benefit and experience in playing and developing my poker game.

Currently it is working quite well for me as you can see my bank roll is growing from the original 10$.

Playing over 111 odd games, poker is definitely a game of patience and endurance.

No comments: