Sunday, April 27, 2008

2 Week Update

The bank roll is finally rolling again. I am up to 75$ from the initial 10$ I started about two months ago. It is slow going but generally it has been going alright.

The funny thing about poker, when people lose they always make excuses. They never look at their own game play but call you things like "amateur", maybe they are right, but in the context of things I still beat you. Which makes even more sweeter when you know you have out play them.

So I guess would it be better just to turn chat off? Sometimes they say things make me change my game slightly...but perhaps it is their tactics.

Anyone reading this blog can see you can make money if you play well. I am an amateur, for an amateur who started about 2 months ago, I think I have done well without losing any money.

No comments: