Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bankroll hit 50$ Tonight

Well I cannot believe it. I have hit 50$ already in my quest for building my bank roll, which is quite amazing for playing 1$ games.

How long will I play at the 1$ tables you may ask? Until my bank roll reaches between 200-500$ I believe. I want a good period where I keep practicing and continue to have a solid game. It is not about the money.

I was reading over at Coin Flip Poker about Sit n Go Strategy, and in particular where it mention about tracking your play. (Can read it here) Well I have started doing this in an Excel Sheet. This awesome tip especially if you want to improve your game.

Some interesting facts
  • 82% of the time I finish in top 3 (Money spots)
  • 20% of the time I finish first
  • $19.80 in winnings
Keeping track of progress is something I highly recommend. If you have been reading my other blog Money Making Experiments in December I wrote an entry called Financial Freedom Diary
where you can see another example of tracking and the benefits it brings. Especially if you can bring up statistics about different factors.

No comments: