Friday, April 11, 2008

Tilt and Win

Well I am only playing once a week now...so there haven't been much movement in the Bank roll. Today I suffered real tilt, 3 fourth place in a row after 3 hours of play really jack me off. My gosh. Then I went into a 3$ tourney, waste of my bank roll.

My last game of the day was pretty good. Mainly thanks to my girl friend, who calm me down. Second hand All In...dam could have lost pretty badly. Slowly I tuned in to my original game and my style, constantly changing my game play but it did work well.

A special mention to "KillaBuffa" & "Cammy Cam", it was interesting talking to people when playing...it made it more fun. It was interesting and I actually enjoyed the chat. I think we all enjoyed the game. It was good to win after 8 losses in a row. I think 4 was just tilt.

A note to myself, play on good hands if you have it, especially when there is 4 people. Lost twice cause I didnt go all in. Both flops gave me the nuts, really bad. That took a lot out of me.

No comments: